Friday, October 23, 2009

Ultrasound #2

Just got back from my 2nd ultrasound appt (the one w/ Park Nicollet)... and everything looked great! The Tech took measurements, showed me the different part of the baby and that she was developing normally & healthily (is that word?)!!!!

My due date was also verified for around Feb 8/9, so I guess we'll plan on that. So with that being said, I'm almost 25 weeks (will be this Monday).

I was also able to get better pictures. We now have 7 profile face+body pictures.... which is better than the 7 of the face we got last time. I guess the baby was cooperating and moving around so the Tech was able to get everything she needed! I knew Baby B is a good girl :)

I am just really thankful that things are continuing to go well and that the baby is healthy & developing properly! I am so blessedto be having this baby.... and to be starting a family & spending the rest of my life with the man of my dreams!!!!! He really is amazing & I love him oh so much..... and I cannot imaging my life w/o him!

On a side note, the weather has been wet and gross the past week!~ And as of today...its gotten cold enough where it is slushy/snow-like. Not cool.

Well, htat's it for now! :)
XOXO
-JKH

No comments:

Post a Comment