Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Hello, My Name is Lauren
Name: Lauren Elizabeth
DOB: February 16th, 2010
Favorite food: Boob juice, of course. I'm a good eater! I've gained weight like I"m supposed to &have acquired some chubby cheeks!
Favorite color: Pink, really it's my only option!
Favorite place: Inside Mom or Dad's arms (or anyone's). I love being held!!
Favorite TV show: I like to watch ESPN with Dad in the mornings.
Favorite music: My "lullaby" playlist I listen to every night before bedtime. It even puts M&D to sleep...and fast!!!
Favorite toy: I dont do the toy thing quite yet. But I am rather fond of my swing. It's my "bed"... I sleep right next to my parents each night. And I'm not looking forward to sleeping away from them. But I have a feeling its coming soon!!
Favorite activity: Carrides!! I fall asleep at the drop of a hat.
When are you the most alert? - The mornings! I love to have "tummy time" and/or lay on my back and either look outside or watch the TV.
Do you prefer to be inside or outside? - Well I'm inside a lot but I love looking out the window. AND Mommy and I have started going on walks when its warm enough and I love it!!
Do you like to get wet? - As in "baths"?... No, not at all. I scream my lungs off. If I'm in a good mood I enjoy the end of bathtime, but typically its a battle b/w me & Mom/Dad....they always win.
Would you consider yourself a calm/quiet person or an active person? - A little of both, but probably more on the active side.
Random Fun Facts
- I love my hands! I dont like them being restricted and I love when people hold them.
- I am a pretty good sleeper. Now (5wks) I sleep about 3.5-4.0hrs at a time.... which my parents love.
- I am quite the "talker". I make tons of little noises and smile randomly at things. I have a cute smile, by the way!!!
- I dont like to burp after being fed which makes me quite the gassy baby! Oh, and I get hiccups often & easilly.
- I know my parents call me "Diva" and "DQ" (drama queen) behind my back. I'm happy/content one second and the next can be screaming/crying about nothing. (But, I'm a pretty happy baby most of the time.)
- I am not much of a day napper. Mom tries to help me out w/ that via walks and/or carrides. But I get pretty tired by the end of the day..... which ultimately helps me sleep pretty good at night! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment