Friday, December 18, 2009
P-A-R-T....Why?
So this afternoon my lovely co workers (Kelly Melissa & Britta) hosted a work baby shower for me! It was really sweet and I enjoyed just hanging out at work for a few hours w/ the office ladies! All three made/brought some yummy food and we all just hung out in the main office area. Baby B got some great little gifts (LOTS of pink) that she (aka Heath & I) will enjoy using! So, thanks again ladies! (Ps This is my/our first shower!!! Aww)
Last Tues was our last Baby Class. Which we are glad to be over with but at the same time, it was a nice way to learn things as well as meet a few other couples. Will we stay in touch, who knows... but it was nice. There was a guest couple w/ their newborn baby (9wks?) that was there as a Q&A opportunity. It was nice to hear their "story" and ask some questions. But Heath said the sweetest/cutest thing to me ever... so the couple's baby (a girl) was super cute and very well-behaved... so Heath leaned over and whispered to me: "I want our baby girl now. I just want to hold her. She's going to be so cute!!" Seriiously, this melted my heart.
I love him so much and he's going to be such a great father. In some ways I "can ways", but really, I cant wait for little Baby B to finally be here :) And though my due date is "technically" 2/8/10... my "official unofficial" guess is 2/4/10........ so, I guess only time will tell!
XOXO
-jkh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment