So when Heath and I were trying to figure out ways to tell our families that we are going to have a baby, Heath oh so cleverly came up with the idea of writing letters to each of our family members "from the baby". I thought this was very creative and cute of him to think of. We told his family first (Father's Day wkend in June) and then my family in Mid July (July 10-12 wkend). Anyway, Heath surprised me w/ my own letter from the baby. This letter (typed exactly how I got it) brought me to tears and is something I will cherish forever... one b/c it's from the baby... aka Heath. I have a hard copy but wanted to put it here in case that one gets lost or damaged. I know I'm cheesy but I cherish stuff like this!
Date: 6/17/09
Dear Mommy
I am writing to you to introduce myself! Soon I will meet you in person!! Just a few things first... I know I was not planned but I am still a miracle!! I know my Daddy already love's me and will give me the love and support that I will need, but right now can you give him the love and support hemight need till I get here?! And I know he will do the same for you! Don't tell him this but I love him with every beat of my heart already!! And of course I love you too Mommy!
I really can't wait to meet you Mommy!! I met Daddy in his dreams last week and he told me that you were the love of his life!! He also told me you were so kind, loving, caring and BEAUTIFUL!! I hope I get some of those traits!! He also told me he is scared, but you two are strong and will work through this together!! I know he isn't a big reader, but give him time.... he might surprise you!! I wanted to thank you for making me and being my Mommy!! I know things aren't going to be easy at time and sometimes you may want to get rid of me, but just know that we are all learning together and we will get through this!!
I hear I have a Grandma and Grandpa Hamersky!! I cant wait to meet them!! I know they dont know about me yet but I still love them!! I also can't wait to meet my Uncle Ben and Uncle Jack!!
Well I better get going...
I know I haven't met youo yet Mommy... But I LOVE YOU!!!
See you in a few months!
Love,
Your Baby
P.S. I just wanted to let you know my favorite color is purple!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment